Travel with confidence, with Compass.
As we resume our worldwide adventures, we want to make sure our tours are safe for everybody – our travelers, our crew, and all the locals we meet along the way.
The requirements related to Covid-19 are constantly changing and we will endeavour to update all clients of the requirements for travelling on our tours via our website, our social media channels and emails, however, please ensure you are checking the latest government updates in both the countries you are departing from, transiting through and starting your tour in.
We are following recommendations from the World Health Organization and the World Travel & Tourism Council’s (WTTC) Safe Travel protocols.
Vaccines & COVID Testing
- Travellers are required to produce proof of Covid-19 vaccination on all of our tours.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, you must provide an exemption medical certificate from a medical professional.
- Travellers will be required to complete PCR or RAT tests if it is required by any country visited on tour
Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance
- We are offering full refundable deposits but we are not able to provide refunds on fully paid tours if you have to cancel or leave the tour due to Covid-19
- This is why it is crucial to get the correct travel insurance that will cover you in the event of this happening. Our in-house travel team are happy to assist with this
- Your policy of insurance is required to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation – medical and non-medical) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; protection against any Covid-related claims and other expenses.
- Please Note: If you cannot provide us with proof of adequate travel insurance prior to the start of your tour, you will not be permitted to join the tour
As previously mentioned, the rules regarding COVID-19 are ever changing and we will conduct our trips and trip protocols according to local Government guidelines. However we encourage you to also do your own research and follow the below recommendations where possible or necessary:
- Self-monitor for Covid-19 symptoms daily before and during the tour
- Check your home country’s rules and regulations regarding the quarantine period upon return from your tour as well as any requirements they may have before you travel.
- Bring your own face mask (and spares) to wear when required or when you feel is necessary.
- Always remember to practice good hygiene and wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
To read more on all Compass Expeditions Terms & Conditions and other Policies please head to our T&C’s and Policies page.