If you are planning a ride and need to rent a bike, get advice on what gear to bring or with planning a route, you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need, BMW touring bikes, adventure touring motorcycles, dirtbikes and more.
With depots around the world allow us to assist with your next motorcycle adventure.
We have access to all motor bike types, from scooters for running around the city, BMW Motorcycles, Cruisers, for powering up the Highways or along endless coastlines and of course, the best touring motorbikes, large and small, to reach far corners in many wonderful countries.
All motorbike rentals come with panniers; insurance and that all-important cross-border permits that will allow you to take the bike across international borders.
Some things to consider when renting a motorcycle in South America specifically:
- Due to local laws, in most cases, you must begin and end your rental in the same country.
- One-way fees or delivery charges may apply depending on the locations you intend to collect and drop off your motorcycle rental.
- Motorcycle Rentals are likely to include a mandatory third-party insurance policy fee.
- In some regions of South America, a guide may be required or at least recommended.
- Compass Expeditions have over 10 years of experience touring South America on Motorcycles. Take a look at our guided tours.
Contact us for more information